27.2.18

Feb COM Reveal

This month was my turn to host the Art Elements COM and I did so with copper clay Runes moulded from a set of wood and coin Runes I made myself last year.

As always I had so many idea's and even had several pieces to play with but there was just not enough time so mine is a work in progress....


I have so far made a thick silver wire bezel to hold the rune and have hung a Laura Mears feather from it, I just need to add some texture to the wire and come up with a chain! I can't wait to see what everyone else has created....

Guests:
Kelly Rodgers
Deb Fortin

Art Element Members:
Laney Mead
Lesley Watt
Caroline Dewison
Jenny Davies-Reazor
Susan Kennedy
Cathy Spivey Mendola
Jennifer Stout Cameron
Claire Fabian
Lindsay M Starr

Niky Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts