Finally spring is here, and that is the theme of my March giveaway, But you best hurry as I left it so late that there is only a couple of weeks to enter!
- Lampwork leaves by Kim Snider of Mandrel Beads
- Green and blue cermaic focal by Nancy Schindler of Round Rabbit
- More lampwork leaves and butterly wings by Kim Snider of Mandrel Beads
- Flower pendent by Elaine Ray (whom I believe no longer makes beads)
- Selection of polymer clay beads by Claire Lockwood of Something to do Beads
So here's what you have to do....
Leave a comment on this blog post!!!
Easy as that, of course if you would like more chances to win you could....
Please leave a separate comment for all of the things that you do(if you are already a follower of my blog/shops/pinterest thats fab and you can still enter just leave your comments for each)
every comment is an entry!
This giveaway closes 31st March 12.00 UK time where I will use random number genarator to pick a winner!
and make sure you pop back after 31st to see if you have won!
I wish you all the best of luck and hope that you have an amazing day. x