30.4.14

U - Unfinished

Unfinished creative work

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An unfinished work is creative work that has not been finished. Its creator may have chosen never to finish it or may have been prevented from doing so by circumstances outside of their control, such as death. Such pieces are often the subject of speculation as to what the finished piece would have been like; sometimes they are finished by others and released posthumously

So it's defiantly not any thing near as drastic as death stopping me from finishing my UFO'S just my awfully short attention span. I get an idea in my head and more often then not I start it and then need to wait for something to come in the post to complete it, and by the time it comes I have moved onto the next project/shiny thing! 
Shhhhh Don't tell anyone but this is what I mean....


See this box this is where I hide them, There are not as many as there once was, it is a problem that I am trying to fix....


So only about half a box left to go (approx 30 little bags) but I am getting there, and I'm sure there are people out there that have more!!!???

Have a great day x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts