1.4.14

A - Antiquity

April A - Z


I was hopeing to do some thing jewellery related for each letter but hey this is me and I am more often then not rather random so we will see shall we???

Antiquity

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Antiquity (noun) and ancient (adjective of antiquity, or obsolete noun for an old person) may 
refer to:
civilization-based human history or prehistory. The term is most often used of Classical 
antiquity, the classical civilizations of the Mediterranean, especially Ancient Greece and 

So I bring you my Ancient Roman bangle which also happens to be my first attempt at a salt and 
vinegar patina....




This bangle was inspired by Cindy Wimmer's Twist Again link from her fab book The Missing Link
I'm not 100% happy with how it turned out, So I will have to make a couple more and I still need 
to find something better to seal it with as the green keeps coming off even after 5 coats of 
sealant, but it was fun to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts