25.1.14

Grow your Blog

Welcome! Today I am joining in with Vicki of 2 Bags Full  blog hop.



Nice to have you here, let me introduce myself....


My name is Niky (yep spelt that way) aka Kimmy (insert long story with odd parents and my own split personality issues), and welcome to my blog. I am 32, wow where did that time go? 
I'm happiest when in the chaos that is creation!

I am also a....
  • Stay at home mum to a tribe of four lively children (well three and I have acquired one on life's journey...  15, 14, 5 and 1)
  • Previously a Carer/trainer in a dementia care 
  • Self confessed hermit (I'm working on this)
  • Craft addict (I want to try every thing)
  • Jewellery making enthusiast/hobbiest
  • Rather messy, tho I would love things to be tidy
  • A complete contradiction
  • An awful speller, even with the aid of spell checker
  • A collector of old/interesting things aka junk!
  • Quite ditzy (I registered my other half with a new dentist a couple of days ago and then booked him an appointment and gave him the wrong address to go to, doh, this kinda thing happens to me all the time!)
  • A day dreamer my nick name growing up was dolly day dreamer
  • A chocoholic....



  • quiet random
  • quirky!
  • a hopeless optimist
  • a nice person
I started blogging four years when I gave up my job to raise my daughter aka mess maker! It has helped me connect with so many like minded people and has been a great way to document the things that go on in my life, seriously I have the worse memory of any one I know a bit like Dory from Finding Nemo!
Yep so thats me! And because you came to visit I thought I would do a giveaway!







Every week I make an item of jewellery for The Year Of Jewellery challenge and this weeks theme was Gypsy (which had me thinking of roses and bangles?) So this is what I have decided to have as my giveaway. Copper bangles with a mother of pearl button and a lampwork flower and leaf.
I hope you like it! To be entered just leave a comment (with a way to contact you should you win and I will announce the winner on 15th Feb).

Now, I'm off to get a cup of coffee and join in the hop, thanks for visiting and have a fantastic day! x

Oh and you can find me on facebook here (Worth joining just for the giveaways)!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts