2.4.13

Blogging from A-Z *B - Beads

Beads
Possibly An obsession of mine.
"My name is Niky and I love beads"
If there were such a thing as Bead Addicts Anonymous I am sure I would be forced to join, I know my much suffering partner would want to get me help for my addiction!

I don't just like any kind of bead tho, I'm not at all into cheap, nasty, mass produced, poor quality beads, oh no, I love the Hand made, hand finished, one of a kind, beautifully designed, eye catching beads made by Bead Artisans, These are what inspire me to make jewellery. 
I love the challenge of taking some thing beautifully made and putting my own spin on it to make it wearable and hopefully enhance its beauty.
Here is what I mean....

     

'Bead Addicts Anonymous' by silverniknats

HI my name is Niky, and I am a bead addict....

Purple and Gold Heart Glass Bead Lampwork Pendant Large Floral Focal Handmade Jewelry Supplies - by Stephanie Gough sra fhfteam leteam - beadsbystephanie
Purple and Gold Heart G...
$38
Lampwork Lady Bead - Adoncia - judeldeebeads
Lampwork Lady Bead - Ad...
$75
Moogin - Lampwork bead set -purple, turquoise,wasabi batik style lentils - 21mm- SRA - mooginmindy
Moogin - Lampwork bead ...
$40
NEW Lampwork  Dragon Focal Bead by Kerribeads - kerribeads
NEW Lampwork  Dragon Fo...
$175
Handmade Ceramic Bead Set with Heart in Lilac Pink Purple and Grape - Bohulleybeads
Handmade Ceramic Bead S...
$15.5
Moogin - Eclectic colourful lampwork bead set - SRA - mooginmindy
Moogin - Eclectic colou...
$30
Azure Seas - Handmade Lampwork Glass Beads by Sarah Downton - SarahDownton
Azure Seas - Handmade L...
$24
Van Gogh Starry Night Disk Beads - humblebeads
Van Gogh Starry Night D...
$28
Little Blue Owl bead - Sleepy Woodland Critters (ready to ship) - TreeWingsStudio
Little Blue Owl bead - ...
$8
Weeny Dings- Lagoon- handmade lampwork bead set of 7 tiny double wing beads in watery lime teal and aqua - Genea
Weeny Dings- Lagoon- ha...
$28
p i n o c e a n handmade lampwork beads set (12) - etched mix / ivory, blue, red - - pinocean
p i n o c e a n handmad...
$39.75
Rustic Treasure Artisan Polymer Stormy Day Blue and Grey Bead Set - SLArtisanAccents
Rustic Treasure Artisan...
$20
Orca Island original custom handmade lampwork orca whales bead SRA - LandSArts
Orca Island original cu...
$85
Fairy Primrose - handmade lampwork set of 6 big round glass beads and a flower by Manuela Wutschke - ManuelasGlassArt
Fairy Primrose - handma...
$165
Antique Aqua and Gold Lentil Glass Bead Lampwork Pendant Large Sandblasted Focal Handmade Supplies - by Stephanie Gough sra fhfteam leteam - beadsbystephanie
Antique Aqua and Gold L...
$38
BONUS TODAY ONLY  Kerribeads Lampwork Arabian Sky Focal Bead - kerribeads
BONUS TODAY ONLY  Kerri...
$175
   

How can any one not want these treasures????
Have a fantastic day x



7 comments:

  1. I think I may have to join the BAA with you Niky :)

    The other day I figured out that ny bead collection taken as a whole is the most valuable thing I own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the colors of all those beads

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love beads too and want all of them! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Niky, nice to meet you via the A to Z Challenge. I bet you would enjoy my Colorado friend Michelle Mach who is also into beads and other cool jewelry making projects. Her blog is Beads and Books at: http://michellemach.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Yay for A-Z. Love your colorful beads. Fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not so sure that I'm ready for BAA I may be in beadnial....I love the beads you've selected and I love your blog.

    Karen @fairiesmarket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. what beautiful beads. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts