1.12.12

Art Bead Ornament Blog Hop


Today is my first time at joining in with Art Bead Scene's annual Ornament Blog Hop. The idea was to create a ornament using handmade components or art beads.
I was really inspired by the fab Jo of Daisychain DesignsLovebirds - Holiday Decoration Tutorial but when I went hunting in my bead supplies, these beads.... 

were just screaming gingerbread at me (it is very possible I was rather hungry) so here is what I came up with....


Here is a close up, it took three attempts to cut him out but I'm slowly getting better with the saw! The lovely glass beads are by one of my fav beady artists Laura Sparling.


And here he is sitting in the tree just waiting for mess maker to come and find him ...


Why not grab a hot chocolate get in the festive mood and go take a look at what these other lovely people have made....






Have a great day