7.7.12

Bead Soup

My Bead Soup arrived! I'm so excited just like a kid on christmas morning, Cris really spoilt me, here is what she sent....


 Isn't the ribbon such a lovely color!


At this point I was drooling....


 We did not really discus colors and decided to surprise each other and how surprised was I that Cris sent me a selection of beads and a focal in my favorite color!


More yummy stuffs, I'm in love with this piece of coral and that shell full of shells....


And just because every girl needs cake....


None of these things are what I would class as my usual style, but I already have so many ideas, and started playing and planing the second I had them out of the bags (well the second after I ate the chocolate that Cris very kindly sent, that did not even last long enough to make it into a photo). I would like to say a massive thank you to Cris for being so generous and I hope she will like what I come up with! 
Pop by and see what I come up with on our reveal date which is 28th July.

Have a great day

xxx

5 comments:

  1. Wow, so many lovely beads. I love that green butterfly. And those last ones -cupcakes?- look good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you happy Niky. Sorry, been a bit of a stranger lately...
    Keep dry babes
    x
    :-) X X X

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome looking bead soup Niky. Can't wait to see what you create from these lovelies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you like your soup Niky! Have fun :) I'm anxiously awaiting the postman this morning. I'm just sure my soup will arrive today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME soup and great blog.Thank you Love and hugs Tanya

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts