13.5.12


Today is the reveil day of the Button swap blog hop hosted by Cindy Wimmer of Sweet Bead Studio I was incredably fortunate to be partnered with the lovely bead queen Lori Anderson, who sent me these little treasures....

 How sweet is this little bouquet mess maker fell in love with it instantly!

 There were lots and lots of vintage buttons to work with, the very large red button has been claimed by mess maker and is to be made into some sort of pin because it 'matches her red dress' so watch this space.

and this cute little fish button

I thought that this was going to be quiet an easy challenge but I was really stuck for ideas, so what do you do when you don't know what to do? Try something new....

My first ever attempt at a bead (and button) embroidered cuff

 I really enjoyed making this even tho it took forever and thought I was doing quiet well until the other half asked why I was making a book mark! Still I will defiantly try this again I might even plan what I'm going to do before I start next time.

Many thanks to Cindy for arranging the hop and to the Lovely Lori for sending such a wonderful selection of buttons for me to work with, hope you enjoy the hop....


 Kim Roberts and Partner unable to participate at this time.
Pam Ferarri and Stefanie Teufel (will share their reveal on a later date)
Stefanie Teufel and Pam Ferarri (will share their reveal on a later date)



Popular Posts