11.5.12

Laa Laa's Traveling Craft Box



A while back I joined in with Laa Laa's Traveling craft box and yesterday it arrived at my door (great timing as I had just had a wisdom tooth removed and needed cheering up), It was sent to me from Delia at dee dees vintage retro delights and look at what she put in just for me....


I'm a massive fan of anyone who sends me chocolate especially Thorntons and how sweet is that make up bag! 


So here is what I took out of the box, but I can't show you what I put in (I may have got a little carried away) as that has to remain a suprise for the next person who is Jewel from Pretty Little Jewels, lets hope she likes what I have put in for her. A massive thank you to Lynda for aranging this.










3 comments:

  1. What a perfectly lovely idea and a great way to cheer someone up.

    Oh and I mentioned your blog on mine :)

    http://shaihasramblings.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-shock.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you recived the box and like your gift ;-) I have yet to blog about it i just reaslised after seeing your post. dee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo so exciting! I was started to think we would never get it! What lovely gifts you received! I can't wait to see what's in the box! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts